Being romantic is not designated to one gender or when someone has attained a particular age grade in life. Being romantic is not also only for singles or only for the married, rather is for all gender, both married and singles.
In this post, I want to reveal to you how to be a romantic woman in all things in either marriage or relationship.
1) Remember that being romantic is not the boyfriend or husband’s responsibility alone
2) Compliment your man when he is well-dressed and smells good both at home and in public places
3) Touch your man’s thigh when he is driving or seated next to you at home or when you want to tell him something.
4) Flirt with him over the phone, there is nothing bad with it.
5) Play with his fingers when the two of you are having pillow talks.
6) Cuddle with him and place his head on your bosom when you two are in bed watching a movie or gusting.
7) Place your hand on his arm as a Queen who knows her position in her man’s life.
8) Dress up for his visual stimulation, especially in the bedroom it will make him feel wanted by you.
9) Dance for him in the bedroom or while you are alone with him in the kitchen, allow your breast and boot to shake for him, men love it.
10) Tell him all the passionate things you want to do to him, and don’t forget to do it as well because this will make him always think about you every day, it will also make him not have interest in another woman because there is nothing he will get in another woman he will not get from you.
11) Praise his sexual performance and all the things he does that give you pleasure, even the ones done outside the bedroom. Tell him how he drives you crazy and satisfies you anytime you are making love to him.
12) Take him out on dates surprisingly, don’t always wait for him to plan it alone.
13) Kiss him, not just on the lips but also his cheeks especially when you want to wake him up in the morning, his forehead, his fingers, he may not openly tell you how much he loves it but men really love it.
14) Offer to serve him with a smile and take care of him while eating with him or sitting beside him.
15) Call him special romantic names such as “My King”, “Darling”, and “Honey”, he wants to hear these names from you as well.
16) Be confident in being yourself, and do great things as an individual. It excites men when he is proud of you.
17) Talk highly about him in public but still be mindful of the people you are discussing him with so they will not plan to destroy your marriage or relationship, and encourage him in private when he is down to do anything.
18) Find out his favorite sex position and do it to him often this is part of satisfying him sexually.
19) Help him to put on and remove his clothes, his tie, his suit, or shoes, something men love so much.
20) Rally the children in appreciating him, and making him feel valued at home regardless of his financial status or his job.
21) Occasionally buy him gifts that he will like, they must not be expensive.
22) Prepare his favorite meal or ask him what he would like to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, make him feel loved and appreciated, he’s your man.
23) Tell him how deeply you love him, especially when going through challenges, it will make him know you are standing by him. Men love to be affirmed too not only women that love it. Tell him also what you love about him especially when you are alone at home cuddling with each other.
24) Ask him how his day has been whenever he comes back home, it means you care about his feelings and welfare.
25) Make sexual moves on him, don’t just lay there waiting for him to do all the work. Making move shows he’s attractive to you as well.
26) Pray to God to bless him, not because you think he is the devil or the problem in your marriage. Prayerful women are romantic because they care for the spiritual well-being of their marriage as well.
27) Attend to his needs without him asking such as making him a cup of tea or coffee when he is working or doing something at home.
Just because you have spent years together in marriage or in a relationship doesn’t mean you stop making him feel special. In the beginning, you were attractive and made him feel valued and that is why he pursued you to get you, stay attractive, and value him to keep him; as you do so, he will always want to have your presence and give you his best.
Written by Akello Oliech and Dayan Masinde