If you are in love with your spouse (wife) you should be cracking your head now thinking –
- Would it be a romantic dinner for two,
- a special surprise, or a night of cuddling up in front of the fire,
- or sending Valentine’s Day poems for her?
There are just plenty of unique and special ways to make your Valentine’s Day memorable.
In this post, we will concentrate on sending romantic write-ups to her and valentine’s day poems for her will be the right ones to send now. And you can send those messages to her even if you are a terrific writer because I will help you do so in a minute
Why Send Valentine’s Day Poems For Her To Your Partner?
There are many reasons to send these love poems to your loved one this valentine’s day. They are-
According to famous poets and authors, poetry is the most and best form of expression, and it can help you to
- Communicate your thoughts and feelings to your better half.
- It will help to show your partner how romantic you are.
- Your partner will feel loved reading your thoughts and feelings from your poem.
These are true about poems so sending one or more Valentine’s day poems for her to your spouse this Valentine’s day won’t be a bad idea.
Your problem is that you are not sure how to write a poem or what to write about. Don’t worry, I am here for you.
In this post, I have selected some top-notch Valentine’s Day poems for her, I mean copy-and-paste love poems for her that you can send.
Let’s dive in.
35 Kinda Freaky Valentine’s Day Poems For Her Enjoyment:-
1) You Stole My Heart By Dane Lee
I want to give you a special Valentine to you, And I think I’m crushing if you only knew.
Each day I feel like I’m floating on an endless cloud, A weightless feather, a soft melodious sound.
As I look into your eyes, your beauty engulfs me. I feel like I’m flying, soaring, sailing free.
I don’t have things to give, like diamonds or pearls, But all I want to do is make you my girl.
Happy Valentine’s Day to you, and I must have to say, That you are the girl that just makes my day!
You’re so sweet, and gorgeous, I never want to part ‘Cause, you’re the one that had stolen my heart. –Valentine’s day poems for her
2) Walk In My Shoes By Steven P. Dawson
If you walked in my shoes for a day, You’d know how I love you in such a way.
You’d share the aching of my heart for every moment we spend apart.
You’d feel electricity when I touch your skin and the warmth I receive from seeing you grin.
You’d see me tumble into your eyes, how they brighten up the greyest skies.
You’d smell the sweetness of your aura, radiating like fresh-picked flora.
You’d hear how saying three simple words is like hearing the sweetest song of birds.
If you walked in my shoes for the rest of your life, you’d know that I’m thankful that you’re my wife.
3) My love for you
My love for you cannot be measured, It is as vast as the sky and goes on like the infinite universe.
I see you in the portrait of a sunset, In the dance of two love birds, And I feel you living in my heart.
My love for you is seen in my eyes, so tender and full of joy, You are the reason my heart sings, And you alone are my sunshine,
My darling, you are my beautiful angel, Loving you gives my life meaning, Never before have I felt this way, I have met my soul mate and I am here to stay.
Every day with you is Valentine’s Day, But on this special day, I would like to say, Thank you for my love for you,
it brings heaven’s serenity to my soul, My darling HAPPY VALENTINES DAY – Freaky Valentine’s Day Poems For Her
4) A Beautiful Sunrise
Your love is like a beautiful sunrise, In the dark night, one awakes to a day filled with morning beauty, All burdens from yesterday are removed, And your serene, gracious presence remains, Bringing hope to my heart in all that is pure, noble, and good,
Your love is like a sweet piece of music, Dancing in my heart, my mind, my soul, In an endless symphony,
Your love is like an eloquent artistic masterpiece, Timeless, unforgettable, and forever cherished,
If I could paint your portrait, It would reflect the beauty of the rose,
the scent of purity and the heart of tenderness Thank you for being my valentine.
Sexy Valentine’s Day Poem For Wife:-
5) I Love You So Much By Samiul Zubair:-
I praise God for sending me you, my love. I praise him for changing my view. Now you are here with me, and I’m here with you. Now, will you let me love you?
I always thought that love was wrong, But everything changed when you came along. For the rest of my life, I want to be with you, To touch your hand and stay with you.
I’ll stay beside you, honest and true. Till the end of my time, I will always love you. In my lifetime, I’ll never leave you. Now and forever, I’ll be there for you.
Love is divine, mine is true. I love you more than I ever knew. Will you please let me love you?
I thank God for letting me see you. I thank Him for giving me you. Now I want to shout that I love you.- Valentine’s Day poems for her.
We belong to one another, like the body and soul. You make me complete; you make me whole. How much I love you is beyond any measure. You are my wealth, you’re the one I truly treasure.
We belong to one another, like the earth and the moon. You are an answer to my prayers, you came as a boon. How do I say what joy you bring and how much pleasure you have? No one can discern it because it’s beyond any measure.
We belong to one another, like the waves and the sea, Because I am a part of you, and you are a part of me. I now understand what it means to deeply care, And I know true love is hard to find as it’s indeed rare.
We belong to one another; this is how it is meant to be, Because how else can I define our love logically? I cannot describe how wonderful I feel, But I know true love has the power to heal.
When love is so true and love is so pure, There can’t be heartache, for love is the cure. And on this Valentine’s Day, on this day of love, I give this poem to the one I am so thankful for!
7) I Love You By Harry Boslem
I can’t talk to you without feeling honored.
I can’t see you without feeling wonder. I can’t touch you without feeling pure. I can’t feel you without wanting more. I can’t hold you without feeling safe. I can’t kiss you without feeling great. I can’t miss you without feeling pain. I can’t meet you without wanting to again. I can’t watch you without feeling in awe. I can’t love you without feeling loved. I can’t lay with you without feeling passion. I can’t stay away without feeling rationed. I can’t dream of you without sleeping soundly. I can’t cope without you around me. I can’t sleep without you in bed. I can’t be alive without feeling your breath. I can’t think without you on my mind. I can’t leave without feeling unkind, But most of all, I can’t exist without you in my life – Valentine’s Day poems for her
8) My Wife, My Valentine – Valentine’s Day Poem for her, by Anonymous.
Since you came into my life, my whole world has changed, My days are brighter, and I feel there is nothing I can’t do, There is joy and serenity, The whole world seems more wonderful and lovely, I have never felt such a tender, spectacular feeling in my heart,
You are always with me, in my mind, And I never want us to be apart, Once in a lifetime, heaven bestows a gift, A beauty indescribable, Felt only in the heart, To describe this gift, I have no words….to honor its brilliance and my gratitude for receiving it True love is this gift, and my gift is you,
You are the treasured loveliness, very few in this world find, On this day of celebrating love, I want you to know I can trust you with my life, Thank you for being my beautiful wife. I love you.
9) How Do I Love You, By Elizabeth Barrett Browning: –
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday The quietest need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints, – I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! – and, if God chooses, I shall but love thee better after death.
10) Thank You For Being My Valentine: Valentine’s Day Poem For Her:-Your love is like a sweet piece of music, Dancing in my heart, my mind, my soul, In an endless symphony, Your love is like an eloquent artistic masterpiece, Timeless, unforgettable, and forever cherished, If I could paint your portrait, It would reflect the beauty of the rose, the scent of purity and the heart of tenderness Thank you for being my valentine.
Funny Valentine’s Day Poems For Her:-
11) You Are Everything Love In Life:-You’re the syrup on my pancakes, You’re the sugar in my tea. You’re the icing on my cupcakes, You’re sweet in life for me. You’re the chocolate on my ice cream, You’re the sweet grapes in my wine. You’re everything I love in life, Will you be my Valentine? – Valentine’s day poems for her.
12) If I Were.If I were key, I would lock you; If lightning, then I would shock you; If I were a pier I would dock you; If I had a band I would rock you. If I were a spoon, I would feed you; If I were a house, I would deed you; On Valentine’s Day, I must plead with you, Valentine, I really need you!
13) Silly Valentine, By Joanna FuchIt’s Valentine’s day, And it’s quite silly; My feelings are switching around With you. I’m happy, SO happy! Then I’m feeling SO sad; I’m gloomy, I’m joyful Oh man, this is bad! My body is clammy, Then I’m in a deep sweat; Sometimes I’m giddy, Sometimes I fret. I’m looking for comfort food Deep in the fridge; Often I think I could jump off a bridge. What is the reason For all the above? It’s Valentine’s Day, And I’m SO in love! – Funny Valentine’s Day poems for her.
14) Candy Love, By Terra Mobley:-Fly away with me, my dove To a forbidden place where the skittles meet the rainbow. Lay under the Milky Way with me, And let’s gaze at the star burst together, Just you and me, sweet bliss. When the moon begins to eclipse, we’ll be in each other’s arms. I never knew how much of a sweet-tart you could be. There are zero people like you. You’re my lifesaver in this unforgiving world. I love all your little snickers, And I feel safe when you wrap your butterfingers around me. I want to share all of your kisses, Now and later, always and forever You’re all the payday I’ll ever need. I wouldn’t trade you for 100 grand All because I love my sweet gummy bear.
15) Stock On You, By Kenneth J. MillerYou’re sucrose, you’re glucose, You’re fructose and more, From your head to your feet… Which are stuck to the floor. You’re Hershey’s, you’re Snickers, You’re sweet English Toffee. If you spit in my cup, You’ll just sweeten my coffee. I love you so much That I’m getting frenetic, But I can’t even kiss you, ’cause I’m diabetic.
Valentine’s Day Poems To Her To Show Your Love For Her:-
16) A Wonderful Description Of Love By Kate Summers:-What does love mean this Valentine’s day? Love is doing more for another than for self Love is encouraging and supportive Love is patient Love is kindness for one another Love is helping and laughter too Love is appreciating all you do Love is sharing interests Love is a comfort Love is always there Love is meant to be shared Love is beauty in the eyes of the beholder Love is showing that you care. Love is you and all you do Happy Valentines Day to YOU! – Valentine’s day poems for her.
17) Let’s Do It Right This Year, By Kelly Roper:-We’ve been together far too long for hearts and flowers. Yes, we’ve been there and done all that before. So this time I think we should go there and do this. I’ll head to the bowling alley, and you hit the mall. Come on, Valentine, let’s make each other happy this year!
19) Valentine’s Day Poem For Her: You Are My First Love:-To have been told “I love you” by you could well be, for me, the highlight of my life, the best feeling, the best peak on my feeling graph, in the way that the Chrysler building might not be the tallest building in the NY sky but is the best, the most exquisitely spired, or the way that Hank Aaron’s career home-run total is not the highest but the best, the one that signifies the purest greatness. So improbable! To have met you at all and then to have been told in your soft young voice so soon after meeting you: “I love you.” And I felt the mystery of being that you, of being you, and being loved, and what I was, instantly, was someone who could be told “I love you” by someone like you? I was, at that moment, new; you were 19; I was 22; you were impulsive; I was there in front of you, with a future that hadn’t yet been burned for fuel; I had energy; you had beauty, and your eyes were a pale blue, and they backed what you said with all they hadn’t seen, and they were the least ambitious eyes I’d known, the least calculating, and when you spoke and when they shone, perhaps you saw the feeling you caused. Perhaps you saw too that the feeling would stay.
20) Funky Valentine’s – Funky Valentine’s Day Poems for her:-You’re my funky Valentine. You always make me feel so fine. My favorite love, my best, my friend, And that is why I want to send it, A poem to thrill you to your socks, A poem that sings, a poem that rocks. A poem to spin you on your head, (unless you’d like a kiss instead!) And if that’s not enough for you – I’ll up the score – and give you two! (Or three or four or eight or nine) for you, my funky Valentine.
21) To My One True Love:-Happy Valentine’s Day To that girl who has won my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day To that girl with whom I’ll never part. Happy Valentine’s Day To that girl with that beautiful smile. Happy Valentine’s Day To that girl who’s like a Lily of the Nile. Happy Valentine’s Day To that girl who’s as soft as a dove. Happy Valentine’s Day To you Lisa – my one true love.
22) Love Of My Life: Beautiful valentine’s day poems for her: –To the love of my life, My beautiful sweet wife, Our lives will always be demanding, So let’s come to an understanding. Our love for God comes first So our marriage won’t be cursed. We believe in this To live a life of bliss. Our love for one another comes second, For better or worse I reckon. For richer or for poorer, Our love has never been surer. Our love for our kids comes third So their future isn’t blurred. We will teach them, love So they don’t push and shove. Happy Valentine’s Day That Is what I want to say And to tell you, my wife, That you are the love of my life – Valentine’s day poems for her.
23) The First Day I Met You By Christina Rossetti:-
I wish I could remember that first day,
First hour, first moment of your meeting me,
If bright or dim the season, it might be
Summer or Winter for aught I can say;
So unrecorded did it slip away,
So blind was I to see and to foresee,
So dull to mark the budding of my tree
That would not blossom yet for many a May.
If only I could recollect it, such
A day of days! I let it come and go
As traceless as a thaw of bygone snow;
It seemed to mean so little, meant so much;
If only now I could recall that touch,
The first touch of hand in hand – Did one but know! – Valentine’s day poems for her.
24) This Is How Much I Love You, By Ciana R. Lewis:-
If words can mean so much, And prove my love for you, I’ll never lose touch, And my love will be ever new. Words, there are a lot of, Yet good ones are so few To describe the love I’ve got, For my dearest darling, you. If hugs and kisses are gold, And can keep you always close, My love will never run cold, Since you’re the one I love the most. Hugs can connect our hearts, Kisses unite our souls, And we’ll never be apart, If grace is on us God bestows it. If I am your everything, I who am but dust, Then to you, I’ll ever cling, My treasure that will never rust. For I do not deserve any love at all, Yet you have made me your love, And for you, I cannot help but fall, For you are a blessing from above. Eternity starts with me and you, And may it never end, May it remain faithful and true, And may you always be my life, love, and best friend.
23) You Never Said You Love Me By Joydip Dutt.
You never say you love me But your silence conveys a lot Such is the beauty of your love You never say you adore me But the way you look at me shows a lot Such is the beauty of your love You never say you admire me But your action proves a lot Such is the beauty of your love You never say you care for me But the way you hold me close tells a lot Such is the beauty of your love You never say you cherish me But your gentle kiss reveals a lot Such is the beauty of your love You never say you’ll always be there for me But the way you hold my hand indicates a lot Such is the beauty of your love. – Valentine’s Day poems for her.
24) I Love You Long Before We Met:-
Life was gentle, there was beauty everywhere, in every moment, Yet my heart was unfulfilled.
In a world of vast contrasts between good and bad, I pondered on the notion of love.
My beloved, where are you? I often thought, I would sit under the canopy of a beautiful tree. Looking at the night sky…. I wondered if you were also looking up at the same stars, Wondering where I was……Yet we had not met yet.
Like a warm breeze, I met you some years later, All I know is I loved you long before we met.
25) You Are The True Meaning Of Beauty:-
In a world of desire, Beauty is often confused with appearances alone,
You reflect the beauty in every aspect, Your face is of an angel and your beauty, Shines through your tender heart and eyes,
Your sweetness and tender warmth, Bring joy to all around you…. My life has never been the same since meeting you,
I am a new man, deeply touched by your influence, You have made me a better person by loving you,
Your heart touches everyone around you, And I am blessed to call you mine, Forever and always I will love you,
Till my last breath, all I know is that it is because of you, My heart danced with joyous gratitude through all of life’s chapters.
Very Short Valentine’s Day Poems For Her:
26) Things I Love About You, By Meagan D. Murdoch:-
It’s the way you say I love you and the way you hold my hand. There’s just so much about you that I completely understand. It’s the twinkle in your eye that I only see when you look at me. It’s the warmth of your hands; it sends a shock straight to my feet. It’s how you always amaze me, you surprise me all day long. This I know is true. Baby, I’m in love with you! – Romantic valentine’s day poems for her.
27) Take My Hand, By Kelvin: –
Please take my hand, come walk with me I will show you the way and let you see How love and happiness will make you feel And make your life feel so unreal I will hold you tight All through the night And never let you out of my sight For you belong to me For all the world to see.
28) Going Steady, By Ian Serraillie
Valentine, O, Valentine, I’ll be your love, and you’ll be mine. We’ll care for each other, rain or fine, and in 90 years, we’ll be 99.
29) Valentine Exchange:-
Winner, winner of my heart How I love you so!
My heart aches oh so much Whenever I have to go
To school, back home away from you. Please tell me you’ll be mine!
On this lovely day, I say, let’s exchange our Valentines!
30) A Valentine: pure romantic valentine’s day poem for her, Clinton Scollard
If only I might sing Like birds in spring – Robin, or thrush, or wren, In grove or glen; If only I might suit To harp or lute. To chime in tender time Some touching rhyme, Then I’d hope in vain Thine ear to gain ; But now – I halt – I quail – Ah! must I fail? So small my skill to plead My earnest need, Love – love is all the plea I bring to thee.
31) To Love By Leo F. Buscaglia
A loving relationship is one in which
The loved one is free to be himself To laugh with me, but never at me; To cry with me, but never because of me; To love life, To love himself, To love being loved.
32 Wherever I May Go, By Joanna Fuchs
You’re in my thoughts and my heart Wherever I may go; On Valentine’s Day, I’d like to say I care more than you know.
33) Terrific Person By Joanna Fuchs
Hey you– You’re often on my mind; You’re a terrific person, One of a kind.
I’m sending this poem Because I want to say I’m thinking of you On Valentine’s Day!
34) My Wish: Byron Pulsifer, ©2021:-
If I could wish for just one thing It would be that happiness would bring A love so strong, Forever be a lasting bond I love you more and more each day I love you more than words can say!
35) With You In My Life:-
With you, in my life, things are so fine! Every time I see you the sun does shine! You bring happiness to others each day! So today on Valentine’s I just want to say! I love you in every way.