Relationships are based on trust, love and understanding. But, in many cases, after a long time this disappear and the couple argue more and more. They can’t understand anymore and feel that everything that the other is making is wrong.This usually happens because the partners have tired one of each other, there is nothing interesting in the relationship any more, or just one of them decided that they want to be with somebody else.Break up- The Easy Way!
The Easy ways or Actions
You have a relationship for a long time and you feel that it is enough and you want something different, or just to be alone with your friends like before, but you don’t know how to ended in a easy way. Or maybe you are dating with a girl for some time and you feel bored and know that is not the girl for you and you want to break up with her. If you don’t want to tell her in the face that it’s over because you know she will cry begging you to stay with her because she loves you, you should try the following things that will make her consider that is the best to break up with you.
1. Show no interest in her anymore
Pretend that you are very busy, you have a lot of work to do and you don’t have time to go see her today, maybe tomorrow but no for sure. Show her that you have more interesting things to do that meeting her.
2. Don’t call her so often that you did before.
You will see that she will call you every day to see what are you doing and why are you upset on her, but after a while she will see that you don’t care about her anymore.
3. Lie to her
If you tell her lies and she catch you she’ll definitely go upset because there is no woman that likes to be lied to. Especially if you say that you are at work and she sees you with your friends.
4. Upset her when you dating her
Even if she is very happy to see you because she didn’t saw you for a long time make sure that you make only things that you know she don’t like while you are at meeting with her. For example, look after other women when you are with her.
5. Be late at the date.
No one likes to wait after somebody especially girls after boys. If you are late once maybe she will understand you because anyone can happen, but if you make this a habit she will feel hurt because you don’t have a piece of respect for her.
How many break-ups also result in feelings of guilt amongst partners?
a. Please take care of guilt before you break-up.
b. Guilt can be a very damaging feeling and can make any life hell.
c. Those who are full of guilt undergo lot of pain asking for forgiveness everywhere, but fail to forgive themselves.
Cautions Before Breakups
Also, if you want to break up with her, but you do not want to face time discussion, and don’t want to upset and hurt her making all this things, you can try to send her a message on the telephone telling her that you consider that is no worth to stay together anymore or that you need a break, you miss your old friends with who you go out before meeting her. You need a space to go out with your guys.
She will get a little upset but finally she will understand that you don’t want to continue anymore and she will not have the opportunity to beg and implore you to stay with her.
In a relationship this can happen anytime if you don’t know to take care of it, to make always with your partner more and more
interesting things to not interfile routine, because you will feel bored one of each other and there aren’t many chances to make this
work again. But, if this really happens to break up with your partner you have the opportunity to choose on which way you are going to do it.
Breakups and Guilts
1. Please do what I suggest before you break up.
2. Please ask your partner about what all he/she feels what done wrongly by you.
3. Ask them to tell you about everything, not missing even the smallest detail.
4. Without any arguments, please say sorry for all that. Do not argue. I know that you would not agree with most of the accusations and get angry and protest furiously.
5. But refrain doing that. Say sorry, and apologise profusely and after that try to forget everything.
6. Forgive yourself and continue with your life. This way you will be saving yourself from tremendous amount of guilt that may come afterwards.
“Act in time before breaking up. If you have decided to break-up, please see remedy”
- Guilt comes if you have done any wrong that has not been corrected.
- If you have done wrongs with your partner and refuse to acknowledge them before break-up that will be very painful afterwards.
- Let me tell you something. Most of us never believe that we have done any wrong.
- As time passes we realise our wrongs and by that time all is lost.
- The feelings of guilt therefore take over after that and make life impossible.