You are single, bored and you just have nothing to do. It is another miserable day like the day
before. You need someone to talk to and you are turning on the computer, browsing some... dating
sites. There are so many people... singles, like you are.
What should you ask from them? Can they change your life for better?
The answer to the last question is up to you. Would you let a person you have met online to
change your life? Are you willing to do this? Do you trust someone you have met this way?
Some people simply do not have the courage to let an online relationship to develop and change in a
normal healthy relationship. Are you one of them? Let me re-ensure you that online relationships
really are working, and yes it can change your entire life, in a good way. :)
But there are some impediments or mistakes which are leading to the end of the relationship
between two people that could have had a good future together:
1. First of all if you do not take people too seriously, you will be treated the same way.
2. Being too secret and reserved. If you do not tell things about you and you are not working to
develop a relationship, nobody will make this for you.
3. Trust or lack of trust is the biggest impediment of an e-relationship (online hook-ups). You have to try to know the people you’re talking to and for them to trust in you, and then find out if that person is a trustworthy one. There are so many ways to check out this.
4. Being shy. If you are interested in someone and you want to meet her/him offline, let her/him
know this. What do you have to lose? the answer is nothing...
5. Fear of disappointment or fear of becoming a victim of someone with bad intentions can make
you paranoid. It is good to be preventive but not exaggerate about this. It is not funny and will
pull people away.
6. Unbelieving. If you do not believe that an e-relationship (online hook-ups) can become something more then it is, you will not pay too much attention and... You get exactly what you give and same more, don’
7. Do not make that relationship a priority in your life. Any human needs to feel that is
important for someone, that is the centre of someone life, even if you have meet that human
online. Don’t you feel the same? Wouldn't you pay more attention to someone if you would know that
you are a priority in his/her life?
8. Not making the next step. Talking online can be fun but it is not enough to get to know a
person better and after a while it can become boring. Talking on the phone can help you two to
develop the relationship and do not forget that you can feel chemistry only when you two are
meeting face to face, touching each other, feeling the smell of her/his perfume.
9. Being insincere, pretending that you are something that you are not will lead you
eventually to the end of any relationship. So be honest from the very beginning, maybe you have
just met the match of your life, don't take the risk to lose her/him because of a silly mistake.
10. Thinking that online dating sites are some kind of shops where you can find a lover like you
find a pair of shoes, and if you are braking the shoes you can go back to that shop and buy
another pair just like the first. It is not true, every human, every soul is unique. If you lose
her/him it is for good. So I am sure that you will have problems like all couples have but it
is worthy to make the effort to solve these problems together.
Be happy that the technology gives you the chance to meet your match online, but do not waste this
chance, it could never come back to you.
Once again, thank you for taking your time to read through my article, feel free to leave us your comments and support us with your donation...