My good friend and colleague, Ken Page, interviewed me about how to get unstuck in your love life. Listen here!
In this bonus episode, I was honored to be interviewed by Ken Page, L.C.S.W., a New York based psychotherapist, lecturer and author of Deeper Dating: How to Drop the Games of Seduction and Discover the Power of Intimacy. A dynamic and inspiring speaker, he has led hundreds of workshops on intimacy and spirituality for thousands of participants of all ages, backgrounds and sexual orientations. He and his work have been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, Life Magazine, The New York Times, WPIX-TV Morning News, The Advocate, Time Out New York, The Discovery Channel, and in many other places. Ken founded Deeper Dating (www.Deeperdating.com), a successful workshop and meeting event for single people committed to deeper values. He’s also the host of the Deeper Dating Podcast.
In this episode of Last First Date Radio, we discuss:
- Are we REALLY always at choice when we’re dating?
- How can people learn to trust their inner GPS when it comes to dating and relationships?
- Why does attraction often lead to poor choices?
- What’s your method for creating a list of must-haves and deal breakers when it comes to finding your ideal partner?
- How do you know when to stay and when to go?
- What are my best tips for anyone who wants to go on their last first date?
Bonus Episode: Therapist Ken Page Interviews Sandy Weiner About How to Get Unstuck in Your Love Life
Watch this episode on YouTube
Please subscribe/rate and review the podcast here.
If you’re feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to finally find love, sign up for a complimentary 45-minute love breakthrough session with Sandy https://lastfirstdate.com/application
Join Your Last First Date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate
Get a copy of Sandy’s books, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love and Choice Points in Dating; Empowering Women to Make Healthier Decisions in Love.