If you want men to fall in love with you and your fiance or husband to treat you like the greatest treasure on earth, you must understand what makes a man a man, the right buttons to click, and how to enjoy a sweet, blissful, heaven on earth Marriage or Relationship with him!
1) Men Have the First Love they are passionate about and that is their work. A man must succeed. Not making progress in life is like being impotent, he feels castrated! You should understand this and give him space to succeed. This requires time, effort, focus, and sleepless nights. To demand he spends all his waking hours watching romantic movies with you is to turn him into perpetual failure. Idle ladies who have nothing sensible to do with their lives except disturb their fiance at work per minute, per second to fill their empty life are a big turn-off!
2) MEN HAVE EGO. He needs it to be the head of his home and succeed. You must distinguish between ego and pride. A man with a healthy ego will listen to you but firmly and lovingly let you know his final decision. A man with pride will not listen to you at all, he will snob you and treat you like you are nobody.
A man with a healthy ego is not a dummy. Some women expect their men to take all their advice and follow all their instructions, but that’s not possible. He can not take everything. He will take the ones that make sense and put aside the ones that will land you in trouble.
He has Sense too, you can not force your ideas on him, you can only advise him, The final decision lies in his hands.
3) MEN ARE MOVED BY SIGHT. It’s so amazing so many ladies are ignorant of this. Look, if you don’t want that guy to have intimacy with you, cover up whenever you are with him. I don’t understand how a sane Christian sister will go to her fiance’s house with a mini skirt and your lap thrown apart right in front of him! You also wore a low neckline and each time you bend, your big mammalian glands are staring menacingly at him and you tell him not to touch you for intimacy purposes. I pity men honestly, the temptation they face daily, only the God of heaven Himself understands because women are refusing to understand.
In marriage, you must deliberately make your husband chase you around for intimacy, just one look at some wives, all the bedroom desires of the husband have flown right through the window. Stinking mouth, bushy armpit, torn underwear, ragged pants, smelling wrapper, etc. Yet the man is surrounded by sweet-smelling, well-dressed, tantalizing, head-swooning babes at work! You must keep packaging and re-packaging! Get a transparent bra that pushes the central focus forward, jaw-dropping lingerie, bedroom desire-triggering perfumes, and blow his imagination off as often as you can. (This is strictly for the married).
Some men hate coming home early because their troublesome wives will nag life out of them till late in the night. Once he wakes up, she repeats the cycle until he leaves home. Men like that usually end up with mistresses or second wives. Men run towards women who give them peace not shatter them to pieces. So avoid treating him this way.
5) MEN LIKE QUALITY FOOD. Unless he didn’t give you enough money or he likes it, a concoction of rice with ground pepper, onions, coconut oil, and Maggi is an insult to him! Watery stew that drops to his elbow while eating is a big bomb on his head. Egusi soup that looks as if garri is sprinkled over a pot of water is a big slap on his face. His money should reflect what you cook please but make it inviting if the money he gave you is not much. Maximize what you have, and treat him like a king, that’s how to get him to do what you want.
6) MEN LOVE TO BE PRAISED. Candidly, I love praising men, the praise of man is my natural territory. When I noticed it almost landed me in trouble as men kept giving the chase, I stopped it altogether and focused on my husband.
If you are a man-praiser, you will never lack a man’s love all your life. You will be pampered, loved, and cherished. I have never met a single man who does not respond to praise.
Stingy, selfish, bitterly critical women who see nothing good in their men never have lasting marriages. Praise your husband. I appreciate his efforts in your life. Look out for his good qualities and his song in his ears daily.
I love praising my husband, it gives me deep pleasure doing so, he sure deserves it and he enjoys listening to it.
8) SUBMIT TO HIM. God states it clearly in Ephesians 5:22-24, “Wives, submit to your husbands.” Submit your body and other things when he needs them. If you have any trouble with that, ask God, not me. Why was Abraham madly in love with Sarah? She didn’t allow her exceptional beauty to make her proud, she was a very submissive, respectful wife who called her husband “Lord.” With this, her husband, Abraham loved her with his whole heart and strength.
9) SUPPORT. Men want women who can support them whenever they need help. That is why lots of men are having affairs with colleagues at work because the colleague is eager to help when he needs it most while the one at home leaves him to handle his problems by himself. Why then did he get married? What is her role in his life as a HELPER?
10) MEN GO THROUGH SEASONS. the season of little, the season of managing, the season of abundance! No man wants a gold digger who runs away when he has challenges only to show up when he has made it and has millions flowing in his account!
Men are not difficult at all. These and more are what makes a man tick, thrive, and enjoy the woman he has vowed to spend the rest of his life with. Can you be that kind of woman?
Do you have what it takes to make your husband happy and fulfilled?
Think about it.
I pray for you and your marriage and for those who are about to marry that your marriage will be fruitful and enjoyable and will last long till death do you both apart and for those who are about to marry, you will find a God-fearing, loving and caring man and woman that will love you to the fullest in Jesus name Amen.