The things you do in marriage determine your happiness in your marriage. The type of person you marry also has a lot to do with the happiness you will have in your marital life.
The following things below are what you do in marriage if you want to enjoy your marital life.
1) Don’t be in a relationship or think of getting married to a single mother if you don’t love her child(ren) because her child is her first love.
2) Don’t marry someone who was never committed to you in a relationship. He or she will still not be committed to the marriage.
3) As a lady, don’t use another man’s pregnancy to make another man marry you. The day the truth will be open, your marriage will crash.
4) Don’t promise to marry someone you never loved and don’t marry someone you never loved. You will not enjoy the marriage.
5) Don’t allow an outsider to be involved in settling misunderstandings you have with your spouse. If you want an adviser, go to a certified marriage counselor.
6) Love your husband more than your pastor, respect your husband more than your pastor, honor your husband more than your pastor, this is because your pastor can never be in the position of your husband.
7) Don’t report your husband or wife to your parents no matter what the misunderstandings may be. Your reports will make them dislike your partner.
8) Don’t borrow money because of a wedding, your guest can never pay it back with you.
9) Don’t marry an aggressive man or woman no matter how deeply you love the person. Someone that no matter what you do to please him or her, there will be a complaint against you. Such marriages will experience domestic violence.
10) Don’t get married to someone who doesn’t have a relationship with God. A marriage without God is like a building without a foundation.
Always do everything possible to gain your parents’ blessings for your marriage, you can’t get it anywhere.